“Employability of Women and Youth in Deprived Coastal Areas of Karachi”
IRC is looking for competent and experienced individuals for a project on Technical and Vocational training. The project will be implemented in Korangi, Ibrahim Hyderi and Rehri areas of Karachi. The project aims to target the illiterate and marginally literate population living in these areas. The main objectives of the project are:
- Develop marketable technical and vocational skills of young men and women
- Provide entrepreneurship and business management training and support for setting up joint centres
- Link trainees with local businesses and industries
- Basic literacy course for 252 women beneficiaries.
Applications are invited for the following positions:
1. Project Manager (PM)
2. Training Officer (TOs)
3. Social Mobilizer (SMs)
4. Accounts Officer (AO)
5. Administration and Logistics Officer (ALO)
6. Monitoring and Documentation Officer (MDO)
All applicants are requested to send their resumes with a cover letter mentioning clearly in the subject area the position/s they are applying on. Only one application can be submitted for each post. IRC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female participation. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Telephonic enquiries will not be entertained.
Applicants from the project area will be given priority.
CVs and cover letters should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org